Our Individual Membership benefits include:
- The opportunity to build networks and collaborate with their colleagues from around the state
- Early notification of all SASSPA events
- Discounted attendance fees at SASSPA Seminars and Conferences
- Opportunity to enrol in Deakin University: Education Business Leadership, Post Graduate Certificate
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to stand for election on the SASSPA committee.
SASSPA membership is open to all permanent and long term temporary School Administrative Support Staff.
The cost of Individual Membership is $110.00 (inc GST) per calendar year.
School membership is now available, with the cost being tiered according to student enrolments. This membership entitles any SASSPA member of that school receiving discounted attendance fees at SASSPA Seminars and Conference.
The cost of a School Membership is across three tiers, based on the number of students:
- Tier 1 $220.00 – less than 400 students
- Tier 2 $330.00 – 400 to 800 students
- Tier 3 $440.00 – more than 800 students