Individual and School Membership now available
Individual Member's benefits include:
- the opportunity to build networks and collaborate with their
colleagues from around the state
- issues of Netlink, our quarterly newsletter. This keeps members
updated with relevant SASSPA and DoE events and activities and is sent
to each member's personal DoE email address
- early notification of all SASSPA events
- discounted attendance fees at SASSPA Seminars and Conferences
- eligibility to participate in our Study Scholarship supported
by Teachers Mutual Bank
- voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- eligibility to stand for
election on the SASSPA committee.
Who is eligible to apply for individual membership and what does it cost?
SASSPA membership is open to all permanent and long term temporary
School Administrative Support Staff employed for more than 2 years.
The cost of Individual Membership is $110.00 (inc GST) per calendar year.
School membership is now available, with the cost being tiered
according to student enrolments. This membership entitles any SASS
member of that school receiving discounted attendance fees at SASSPA
Seminars and Conference.
Cost of School Membership:
- Tier 1 $220.00 - less than 400 students
- Tier 2 $330.00 - 400 to 800 students
- Tier 3 $440.00 - more than 800 students
Methods of Payment
Membership fees can be paid by direct deposit to our
account or by cheque:
Account Name: SASSPA
Bank: Westpac, Martin Place
Reference: Use your
name as the reference to identify your payment.
Cheque - made payable to SASSPA:
Mail with completed form to:
C/- Strathfield South High School
PO Box 342 ENFIELD NSW 2136
Download 2018 Membership Application